General resources & helpful downloads
- Local Board Appeals Process
- Phase 35 Manual
- Phase 36 Key Changes & Clarifications
- Phase 36 Addendum to Program Manual
- Phases 37 and CARES Addendum to the Phase 35 Responsibilities and Requirements Manual and the Phase 36 Addendum
- Phases 37 and CARES Key Changes & Clarifications
- Phase 38 Addendum to the Program Manuel
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 Humanitarian Relief, Funding and Application Guidance
- Changes and New Guidance Phase 39 and ARPAR
Final Report Resources
- Reporting Webinar
- Reporting Webinar Slides (Updated)
- Preparation and Submission of Spreadsheets
- Clarification for the Online Final Reports
- Phase 37 Final Report Form
- Phase CARES Final Report Form
- Phase 38 Final Report Form
Required forms & documents for Spending Categories (Phase funding ONLY)
The Mass Shelter category is intended to allow mass shelter providers (five beds or more in one location) to provide on-site housing for eligible clients. An agency must be awarded funds under mass shelter by the Local Board in order to have expenditures under the Mass Shelter category.
The Other Food category is intended to allow agencies such as food pantries and food banks to pay for the purchase of food items, food vouchers and food gift cards/certificates to assist in the feeding of eligible clients.
Rental & Mortgage Assistance
The Rent/Mortgage category is intended to allow agencies to pay a one-month amount of rent or mortgage for qualifying clients. Each household may receive this assistance only once per spending period.
The Served Meals category is intended to allow mass feeding facilities to pay for the purchase of food items, items used to prepare and serve food, and other food-related items to assist in the mass feeding of eligible clients. Your agency must be awarded funds under mass feeding by your Local Board in order to have expenditures under the Served Meals category.
The Utilities category is intended to allow agencies to pay a one-month billed amount of a metered (electric, gas, water) or non-metered (propane, firewood, coal) utility bill for qualifying clients. Each household may receive this assistance only once per spending period.
- Quick Reference Guide for Utility Assistance (metered bills)
- Quick Reference Guide for Utility Assistance (non-metered bills)
- Spreadsheet for Utility Expenditures
- Metered Utility Verification Form – not required when paying current metered bills; only required for past due payments